Friday, September 4, 2015

i'm back, back again

And hopefully for good this time. I am notorious for starting something and not sticking with it. Diets, photo projects, workout regimens, majors...I mean the list is endless. My husband often jokes that I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up and to let him know when I figure it out. He's so FUNNY. No but all jokes aside I am here to stay. I am working hard to not be so flakey, its not cute. I am in a place where I am pretty sure who I am and where i want to be and so I am more than excited to document all of that right here on this little corner of the internet. Also it feels like yesterday I gave birth and today I woke up to one of my kids smoking and the other making out with his girlfriend in our basement. I'm kidding, we don't have a basement. 

Honestly though, Ethan is going to be three this Winter and Owens first birthday is only weeks away. I need to have this space. Not only for my sanity (two in diapers is a total BLAST) but to also record all of our life happenings to not only share with family and friends now but to be able to show them years from now. Might also be useful in embarrassing them once they start bringing girls home. I'm the only woman they need damn it! I am quite busy these days with raising two monsters, going to school, and working part time but I'm looking forward to making this my space. In the midst of toddler tantrums, college algebra, dirty diapers, a "starving" husband, and a pile of bills it can feel like the walls are closing in on you and an escape plan is necessary. It isn't a private island with a pizza buffet and personal bartender but it will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment