Thursday, September 17, 2015

Living Loud


You are the silliest, funniest, most temperamental little person I've ever seen. One second you will be bursting at the seams with excitement and the next you have a look of pure contentment. I want to bottle these moments up but I can't so documenting here will have to do. But seriously? Look at you. I dare anyone to spend 5 minutes with you and not find joy. When you become so filled with joy you can't hide it, you have to jump and laugh with shrieks of "yay" sprinkled in between. You know what you want and you take it. That toy? Yep...going in the cart. That chocolate cake sitting on the counter? Yep, sticking my fingers in it for a taste test. That little boy in the waiting room to play with you? Yep, your new best friend. You're my first child and you'll always have a grasp on me but its so much more than that. You are constantly teaching me things, you challenge me daily to do better and to be better, you remind me that every second is an opportunity for fun, and you love me, even when I'm not deserving. Guess what? You are one of the best things I have ever done in this life and I love you unconditionally too and you're ALWAYS deserving. I hope you always stay wild and live loud. Love you Punky.



No comments:

Post a Comment